Date Posted


  • If you are taking courses over the summer, make sure you have registered on You must get District approval at least 10 days before taking any course. New weighted courses begin on or after July 1, 2024.
  • Salary Adjustment forms may be picked up in the Personnel or the Main Office of your building. Make sure all required coursework is completed before filling out these forms. Contact Mary Rogers in HR with any questions.
  • Notify the District and FFT Office of any changes in address, email, phone number, or marital/family status.
  • Dental and vision forms can be printed from the FFT website.
File Attachment