Last week, NYSUT shared their five pillars that define Future Forward. In case you missed it, you can check out the full report here (www.futureforwardny.org). NYSUT has begun meeting with legislators to educate them on the components of our package to move the future of education forward, but now we need your help. Use the power of social media to demonstrate that there is true support from educators, parents and students for:
1. Public schools as the centers of our communities;
2. Supporting students' social-emotional needs;
3. Fighting for racial justice;
4. De-emphasizing high-stakes testing;
5. Adopting best practices for instruction and technology.
You can share why you will fight for the Future Forward framework. Be sure to use the hashtag #FutureForward and @NYSUT to tweet, retweet, reply and like on Twitter or on Facebook!